© Bob Simmons 2003-2018

Harbour Commissioners 2

The harbour and port has been consistently improved and maintained throughout the years by the Harbour Commissioners
The building was opened by the 2nd Viscount Ridley in 1913 and is now available to let or rent
On the left is where Keenlyside’s the Ships' Chandlers existed, now demolished
©Bob Simmons 05/04/2018

Download (480 x 320)